Monday, August 18, 2008

I <3 U !

I begin my day with thoughts of you, imagining you, feeling you, seeing you ..
How did I fall in love with you ?
What did you do to make it intolerable to not be with you ?
Every time I look in your eyes I see my whole future, u sweep me off my feet, you make me feel like I am the princess and you're my knight in his shinning armour who has came into this world to rescue me from my cruel and harsh lonely being, who came to unite with me, and form this unbreakable existence ..
Do you know how does it feel to touch you that touch that make me shiver inside my skin ? to hold you and know I am having it all? To not be able to stay away from you?? or for God's sake to love you, to love you like no one will ever can ? Would you know how it feels like to fall in love with an angel who descended right down from the sky ?
How did it happen that you know how to make me feel like a woman ?? How did you learn to be exactly everything i need ?

No comments: